CADCast
Sunday, October 14, 2007
  CADCast Episode 011 (Editing in the Real World - Coordinates)
In this episode, I continue to discuss the UCS and WCS, as well as talk about Point Filters. Thanks to everyone for hanging in there. I know it's been a long time, but until recently I have had little time or motivation to work on keeping the podcast up to date.

Sorry about the images in this one for iTunes and iPods. They did not scale properly.

Labels: , ,

 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
The first ever technical AutoCAD podcast providing Tips, Tricks, Tools, and Techniques toward a more efficient CAD user.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Deltona, Florida, United States

I've had over 16 years experience using AutoCAD for 2D Civil, 2D/3D Mechanical Design & Piping, Environmental Remediation & Reporting, Geotechnical, and Asbestos Monitoring. In addition I've used ArcView/ArcGIS for 9 years for Environmental Monitoring, Master Planning, and Data Management including Access Database design including interface & report design. I've been the owner of RL Graphics, a small business providing CAD & Graphics services to businesses for over 12 years with services including all of the disciplines above.

Archives


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]