CADCast
Thursday, August 03, 2006
  CADCast Q&A Promo
This is just a quick post to let you know that I have a new Skype voice mailbox.

If you like, you can leave me voicemail with a comment about the show or you can ask me a cad-related question.

I can then use your voicemail question in an upcoming new Q&A segment on the show.

If you don't want your voicemail played on the show, just let me know in the recording, or as before you can email your question and I'll read your email in the segment.

My skype address is boblupo and my email address is boblupo@yahoo.com

Thanks again and I look forward to hearing from you!
 




<< Home
The first ever technical AutoCAD podcast providing Tips, Tricks, Tools, and Techniques toward a more efficient CAD user.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Deltona, Florida, United States

I've had over 16 years experience using AutoCAD for 2D Civil, 2D/3D Mechanical Design & Piping, Environmental Remediation & Reporting, Geotechnical, and Asbestos Monitoring. In addition I've used ArcView/ArcGIS for 9 years for Environmental Monitoring, Master Planning, and Data Management including Access Database design including interface & report design. I've been the owner of RL Graphics, a small business providing CAD & Graphics services to businesses for over 12 years with services including all of the disciplines above.

Archives


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]