CADCast
Sunday, August 27, 2006
  CADCast Episode 009 (SheetSets Part 3)
In the last 2 parts of the Sheetsets series I introduced Autocad sheetsets including the sheetset creation wizard to create a simple sheetset based on existing drawings. I briefly mentioned the use of fields in block attributes. In this episode I will cover using fields in conjunction with sheets to automate drawing publishing and management, as well as using Views to create dynamic detail referencing and linking.
 




<< Home
The first ever technical AutoCAD podcast providing Tips, Tricks, Tools, and Techniques toward a more efficient CAD user.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Deltona, Florida, United States

I've had over 16 years experience using AutoCAD for 2D Civil, 2D/3D Mechanical Design & Piping, Environmental Remediation & Reporting, Geotechnical, and Asbestos Monitoring. In addition I've used ArcView/ArcGIS for 9 years for Environmental Monitoring, Master Planning, and Data Management including Access Database design including interface & report design. I've been the owner of RL Graphics, a small business providing CAD & Graphics services to businesses for over 12 years with services including all of the disciplines above.

Archives


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]