CADCast
Sunday, August 06, 2006
  CADCast Episode 008 (SheetSets Part 2)
This episode is the 2nd in a series covering SheetSets in Autocad. This is another video episode which includes another CADCast Quicktip, and a new segment, the Q&A where I answer a listener's question.

Please jump over to Podcast Alley and throw me a vote! I'd appreciate it. I need to get some rating if I'm going to continue doing this.

http://podcastalley.com/podcast_details.php?pod_id=30125
 




<< Home
The first ever technical AutoCAD podcast providing Tips, Tricks, Tools, and Techniques toward a more efficient CAD user.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Deltona, Florida, United States

I've had over 16 years experience using AutoCAD for 2D Civil, 2D/3D Mechanical Design & Piping, Environmental Remediation & Reporting, Geotechnical, and Asbestos Monitoring. In addition I've used ArcView/ArcGIS for 9 years for Environmental Monitoring, Master Planning, and Data Management including Access Database design including interface & report design. I've been the owner of RL Graphics, a small business providing CAD & Graphics services to businesses for over 12 years with services including all of the disciplines above.

Archives


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]