CADCast
Wednesday, July 19, 2006
  CADCast Episode 005 (SheetSets Part 1)

In this episode, I will only introduce SheetSets to those who may not be aware of the immediate benefits. I'm calling this the "Minimal SheetSet usage" part because I think that you should AT A MINIMUM, use sheetsets in the capacity that I mention here. In the next few SheetSet episodes, not necessarily following each other, I will introduce progressively more advanced uses of the sheetset manager.

I also want to welcome the plethora of new subscribers that seem to have come from the spot in Cadalyst Tips&Tricks Weekly newsletter.

Thanks for subscribing! Here are the links from the show:

http://heidihewett.blogs.com/my_weblog/2005/10/the_first_step_.html
http://www.dwggateway.com/
 




<< Home
The first ever technical AutoCAD podcast providing Tips, Tricks, Tools, and Techniques toward a more efficient CAD user.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Deltona, Florida, United States

I've had over 16 years experience using AutoCAD for 2D Civil, 2D/3D Mechanical Design & Piping, Environmental Remediation & Reporting, Geotechnical, and Asbestos Monitoring. In addition I've used ArcView/ArcGIS for 9 years for Environmental Monitoring, Master Planning, and Data Management including Access Database design including interface & report design. I've been the owner of RL Graphics, a small business providing CAD & Graphics services to businesses for over 12 years with services including all of the disciplines above.

Archives


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]